Time Capsule - 6th Grade Project



Time Capsule



Dear Future Me,


I am writing to say some things and ask some things. Today is the fourth day of sixth grade. On the first day of school, I did not know how to get from one class to another. However during the second day, I learned how to get to my classes. I also learned how to use my lock for my locker on day 3 so I can prepare on how to use my locker on Monday.On Monday, we will start putting our stuff in lockers. We will also have to start changing at school on Monday since we have to wear P.E clothes for P.E. We also have to reach classes in 4 minutes. Lunch Break is 30 minutes for eating and playing. Classes are 45 minutes on normal days. School usually ends at 3:00 pm.On minimum days, classes are 30 minutes, lunch is 20 minutes, and school ends at 1:40 pm. I am expecting I can get to all my classes in time.


One goal I am hoping to achieve is to always turn my homework in time and get good grades. I also want to reach class in time.Another goal I am trying to achieve is to get A or A plus in all subjects except P.E and Art. I also do not want to get any F’s or D’s.


From,


Me

0 comments :

Post a Comment

UA-46724997-1